PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

User avatar
Audioholic
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu 19 Apr 2018 13:54

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Audioholic » Fri 26 Feb 2021 16:36

Passmore610 wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 16:13
Audioholic wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 15:48 Oof - banhammer incoming
Actually - okay so far! Got a message about the last paragraph basically saying Samy's Star Wars is above and beyond anything else on the forum, and that it could be seen as taunting. So reworded. True though....
Samy was taunting them with his mock-up or you were by saying how good it was? If they mean the first scenario then WOW that’s crazy lmao...I mean quite literally crazy. He didn’t even post it over there.

Edit: after reading it again you probably meant the second scenario. But still how can it be taunting if it’s true LOL.

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Headshot » Fri 26 Feb 2021 17:19

VIC presents : double-standard, an endless story :


Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by FriFlo » Fri 26 Feb 2021 18:36

I was about to say I am amazed that Mike Greedo is allowing this preposterous statement (lol) about Hans ... I couldn't write as quickly as it was deleted again. :-) Did he also bann you or just delete the post?

Passmore610
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 10 Feb 2021 02:15

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Passmore610 » Fri 26 Feb 2021 20:16

FriFlo wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 18:36 I was about to say I am amazed that Mike Greedo is allowing this preposterous statement (lol) about Hans ... I couldn't write as quickly as it was deleted again. :-) Did he also bann you or just delete the post?
I'm not banned, but cannot believe my comment was deleted and edited! I'm actually a little bit angry about that, I took great care not to say anything personal, offensive or attacking anyone, and even went as far as to edit the comment on the advice on one of the moderators!* Edit: admin team, not moderator.
Have posted a reply now.
Audioholic wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 16:36
Passmore610 wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 16:13
Audioholic wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 15:48 Oof - banhammer incoming
Actually - okay so far! Got a message about the last paragraph basically saying Samy's Star Wars is above and beyond anything else on the forum, and that it could be seen as taunting. So reworded. True though....
Samy was taunting them with his mock-up or you were by saying how good it was? If they mean the first scenario then WOW that’s crazy lmao...I mean quite literally crazy. He didn’t even post it over there.

Edit: after reading it again you probably meant the second scenario. But still how can it be taunting if it’s true LOL.
Yes exactly that, I said something along the lines of "this mockup is better than anything I've seen even on this entire forum" - and the moderator told me that was taunting the other members. I can't quite get my head around this... if I said JS Bach is arguably the greatest composer of all time, is that taunting Steve Jablonsky?.
Last edited by Passmore610 on Fri 26 Feb 2021 22:03, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Headshot » Fri 26 Feb 2021 21:14

Image

Image

Passmore610 wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 20:16 I'm not banned, but cannot believe my comment was deleted and edited! I'm actually a little bit angry about that,
I very much appreciate your support, sincerely, but you're playing with fire : if you are a little irritated now you might get very frustrated once banned (maybe after being called : Samy's minion)

I'm warning you again : don't try to have a rational discussion in this place, it's totally pointless.

You quoted Toecutter, a guy who blatantly lied several times without being moderated. How do you expect an honest reaction from him or Mike ?

Toecutter hates me and Mike settled his accounts through him. Nothing good will ever come out of this thread (by good I mean : fair and rational).

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Headshot » Fri 26 Feb 2021 21:23

lol

Image

Passmore610
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 10 Feb 2021 02:15

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Passmore610 » Fri 26 Feb 2021 22:09

Headshot wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 21:14
Passmore610 wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 20:16 I'm not banned, but cannot believe my comment was deleted and edited! I'm actually a little bit angry about that,
I very much appreciate your support, sincerely, but you're playing with fire : if you are a little irritated now you might get very frustrated once banned (maybe after being called : Samy's minion)

I'm warning you again : don't try to have a rational discussion in this place, it's totally pointless.

You quoted Toecutter, a guy who blatantly lied several times without being moderated. How do you expect an honest reaction from him or Mike ?

Toecutter hates me and Mike settled his accounts through him. Nothing good will ever come out of this thread (by good I mean : fair and rational).
Yes, my comments are definitely supportive of you but primarily it's just basic common sense and I'm trying to point out that what they are effectively doing there is just straight forward censorship of topics that could put HZ in a bad light.

In a weird way I feel like I'm trying to actually help/educate the users there that don't know better - i.e - if you spend £4999 on Hans Zimmer's new library "Big Baaaaaand" you aren't going to end up with the Incredibles soundtrack unless you know as much about your craft as the likes of Giacchino's orchestrators.

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by FriFlo » Fri 26 Feb 2021 23:40

Passmore610 wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 22:09 I'm not banned, but cannot believe my comment was deleted and edited! I'm actually a little bit angry about that
(...)
I'm trying to point out that what they are effectively doing there is just straight forward censorship of topics that could put HZ in a bad light.
Exactly and similarly he is sometimes protecting some of the forum-sponsors like the Spitfire guys. Now you really understand why this place exists! :-) It virtually wouldn't, if Mike Greedo would allow a rational discussion on his forum that included HZ being wrong about something. But he won't admit that - hell, no! He even goes to other forums like "The Soundboard" or Mike Vertas forum, to make sure nobody will say anything bad about his actions or Vi-Control (that is how Mike Verta has been banned).

I tried to tell him that in so many ways ... his logic of the forum rules and fairness is totally inconsistent! Yet, even when confronted with his double standards, he insisted everyone would be treated the same way. That was the moment when I realized, there is no way to settle this with him!

People are often seduced to accept something as truth just because it suits them and their circumstances and that is what actually created Mike Greedo out of Mike Greene. However, the greater the lie becomes, the more psychological damage it does to the lier and at some point he believes his own lie!

It is pretty obvious how much his communication changed since ownership of that forum! -- Maybe he has alway been like that and I just couldn't see though the facade ... But I can very well imagine that he used to be a decent guy who just made a bad choice in buying that forum and getting caught in contradictions ...

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Headshot » Sat 27 Feb 2021 00:15

Passmore610 wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 22:09 Yes, my comments are definitely supportive of you but primarily it's just basic common sense
My first reaction was also based on pure common sense. This is what I'm trying to make you understand : common sense is not valued on VIC. If your common sense offends Hans/Spitfire/Mike, you are wrong. Facts and logic don't matter.
Passmore610 wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 22:09 I'm trying to point out that what they are effectively doing there is just straight forward censorship of topics that could put HZ in a bad light.
Yes (nothing new for the members of Modernity Sucks). Using censorship, Mike Greene created a false narrative :"Samy harassed the poor Hans and, supported by his minions, used his forum to bully innocent people..."

Passmore610 wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 22:09 In a weird way I feel like I'm trying to actually help/educate the users there that don't know better - i.e - if you spend £4999 on Hans Zimmer's new library "Big Baaaaaand" you aren't going to end up with the Incredibles soundtrack unless you know as much about your craft as the likes of Giacchino's orchestrators.
Good luck lol.
They don't want to be educated...they want to believe that anything is possible without serious studies. They love HZ because his career feeds this false belief.
So, when someone dared to question Hans infinite powers he became the enemy to bring down, the "hater"...

Passmore610
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 10 Feb 2021 02:15

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Passmore610 » Sat 27 Feb 2021 01:23

Headshot wrote: Sat 27 Feb 2021 00:15 My first reaction was also based on pure common sense. This is what I'm trying to make you understand : common sense is not valued on VIC. If your common sense offends Hans/Spitfire/Mike, you are wrong. Facts and logic don't matter.
Yep, both of my latest comments were deleted, and they were definitely not insulting/offensive towards anyone - just pointing out the obvious again...

Ah well. Didn't quite believe it at the beginning but they really do just delete anything that could prove HZ's quote wrong.

My next one was going to say:

It's all very well having good samples, but writing something like that without the experience needed is akin to saying: Here's a Russian dictionary. Now write me a novel in perfect Russian.

Anyway - this is turning into an echo chamber here, sorry, done with it now. So glad I read everything, what a ride
Headshot wrote: Fri 26 Feb 2021 21:23 lol

Image
"You have been banned for the following reason: I'm not going to engage in an argument about how I run the forum, so I'm giving you a few days off.."

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Headshot » Sat 27 Feb 2021 02:52

Passmore610 wrote: Sat 27 Feb 2021 01:23 "You have been banned for the following reason: I'm not going to engage in an argument about how I run the forum, so I'm giving you a few days off.."
Your initiation is done !

User avatar
Cathbad
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 30 Dec 2020 17:07

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Cathbad » Sat 27 Feb 2021 15:48

Passmore610 wrote: Sat 27 Feb 2021 01:23
"You have been banned for the following reason: I'm not going to engage in an argument about how I run the forum, so I'm giving you a few days off.."
Attachments
Iago-Quote-Surprise.png
Iago-Quote-Surprise.png (341.49 KiB) Viewed 368 times

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by FriFlo » Sat 27 Feb 2021 16:51

Headshot wrote: Sat 27 Feb 2021 02:52
Passmore610 wrote: Sat 27 Feb 2021 01:23 "You have been banned for the following reason: I'm not going to engage in an argument about how I run the forum, so I'm giving you a few days off.."
Your initiation is done !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUwhJDs6GMM

User avatar
phil_l
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue 17 Apr 2018 09:42

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by phil_l » Fri 5 Mar 2021 22:41

I'm not Toecutter.
Sorry.

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by Headshot » Sat 6 Mar 2021 01:50

lol

Sorry if I was wrong, but you have the exact same way of reasoning.

Post Reply