PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

FriFlo

Re: PART 10 - TWO YEARS LATER...

Post by FriFlo » Sat 3 Apr 2021 16:33

Hear, hear! Unexpected from Toecutter this is! :-)

Full thread here on VI-Control (meanwhile, I think "VI" stands for "Voll-Idiot" ...):

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... ng.107744/

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sat 3 Apr 2021 19:41

So, JXL writing skills are very limited and it's no secret he has a team of collaborators...and if a piece is well written, it was composed by someone else...hm...

Why did he attack me for saying exactly the same things about Hans (and supported by a detailed analysis and irrefutable proofs) ?

He is such an unfair fanboy.

I guarantee you that JXL is less limited musically than Hans (don't get me wrong there are both very limited composers).

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Sat 3 Apr 2021 22:08

Yeah I thought the whole thing was ironic, he went out of his way to mock Samy only to echo the very thing that got him banned for blasphemy.

Cathbad

Post by Cathbad » Sun 4 Apr 2021 00:20

I had a little chuckle at Toecutter getting a taste of his own medicine.

His assessment of Tom Holkenberg is bullseye accurate, in my opinion. Brilliant EDM musician. Obviously has very little idea what he's doing when it comes to orchestral music.

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Sun 4 Apr 2021 02:52

Cathbad wrote: Sun 4 Apr 2021 00:20 I had a little chuckle at Toecutter getting a taste of his own medicine.

His assessment of Tom Holkenberg is bullseye accurate, in my opinion. Brilliant EDM musician. Obviously has very little idea what he's doing when it comes to orchestral music.
I can't wait till toe cutter starts demanding Tom show him the demos

It's going to be a slash popcorn moment, the only problem is he isn't a wizard like Samy, so his criticism is all bark no bite behind it

FriFlo

Post by FriFlo » Sun 4 Apr 2021 16:16

Cathbad wrote: Sun 4 Apr 2021 00:20 His assessment of Tom Holkenberg is bullseye accurate, in my opinion. Brilliant EDM musician. Obviously has very little idea what he's doing when it comes to orchestral music.
So do I! What really makes me wonder is how a person who is actually pretty critical himself could be such a hypocrite against others being critical. Maybe he worked for JXL?! :-)

Well, I don’t even know who the guy is, so, this can obviously only be a guessing game for fun. And maybe Toecutter is just a guy without any backbone. After all, today people like that are not the exception, unfortunately.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 4 Apr 2021 20:41

FriFlo wrote: Sun 4 Apr 2021 16:16 What really makes me wonder is how a person who is actually pretty critical himself could be such a hypocrite against others being critical.
Here is the most crazy part :

Toecutter concludes that JXL did not compose a particular cue from Scooby Doo given that another composer shared it on his personal page...Yes, it makes sense !

BUT...why then did he try to make me look crazy because of a video in which I exposed the fact that Lorne shared Discombobulate on his personal website ? The body language analysis was secondary and moreover based on the expertise of a professional :

Here is the video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et2Z6OOs5bM

Conclusion :
In Toecutter's world, it is quite normal to conclude that JXL did not compose a track because another composer shared it on his personal page,
but it's completely crazy, a sure sign of obsession, jealousy etc. to conclude that Hans didn't compose a track just because another composer shared it on his personal website...

Toecutter, if you still don't understand why I spent so much time making these videos...just imagine yourself being banned and insulted for the comments you made on JXL...all with his complicity...and imagine a few years later someone attacking you hidden behind a nickname, by ignoring the context in order to turn your legitimate desire to prove you were right into obsession and hate.

Audioholic

Post by Audioholic » Mon 5 Apr 2021 02:13

Part of me assumed Turdcutter was Mike Greene. Reason being that Mike thought Turdcutter was doing a good job and being funny or witty (something to that effect anyways) when doing his headshot impression (talk about being easily entertained) But maybe he’s not.

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Mon 5 Apr 2021 07:08

Audioholic wrote: Mon 5 Apr 2021 02:13 Part of me assumed Turdcutter was Mike Greene. Reason being that Mike thought Turdcutter was doing a good job and being funny or witty (something to that effect anyways) when doing his headshot impression (talk about being easily entertained) But maybe he’s not.
Or he got the impression that vic is kinda like highschool and picking on people is cool, and after people seal clapped for him trying to pick on Samy he figured he'd keep doing it.

Just a matter of time before he picks on the wrong thing and it blows up in his face.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Mon 5 Apr 2021 08:35

I can't help thinking Toecutter is Phil_l :

Toecutter was here from the beginning as Phil_l.

Toecutter was very involved emotionally and very pissed off by the truths I've exposed, as Phil_l was.

Instead of blaming Hans for his blatant lies and VIC morons for their unfair insults, Toecutter blamed me and attacked me, as Phil_l did.

Toecutter was frustrated that I didn't make an apology (lol), as Phil_l who asked me to admit that I was rude towards Hans (lol).

Toecutter reproached me for having shared private messages. I shared here a private message from Phil_l to show his contradiction.

Toecutter contradicts himself, as Phil_l did several times.

Toecutter likes and has a good knowledge of the old soundtracks while being a HZ blind fanboy, as Phil_l.

Toecutter knows what a well written score is, he has a good ear, as Phil_l who shared here a nice track he wrote in the style of Jurassic Park.

If Toecutter is really Phil_l, it's not surprising that he came here to say :" sorry, I'm not Toecutter"...because Phil gave me his real name in private (and Toecutter wants to remain anonymous).

Again, sorry if I'm wrong Phil, but I think it's a very reasonable conclusion.

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Tue 6 Apr 2021 02:28

Well looks like I'm on VI-vacation for spreading an anti vsxxer message.

I'm glad musicians' opinions are here to "correct" the experiences of people who actually work with the phenomenon.
I guess my experience is an illusion because CNN didn't cover it - forgive me Mike for trusting my eyes,ears, and brain over corporate media.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Fri 9 Apr 2021 21:57

Kyle Judkins wrote: Tue 6 Apr 2021 02:28 I guess my experience is an illusion because CNN didn't cover it -
lol

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Sat 24 Apr 2021 21:58

Nearly 3 weeks later.

Edit, all's well that ends well
Last edited by Kyle Judkins on Sat 24 Apr 2021 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Sat 24 Apr 2021 22:09

And minutes after that post I'm magically free from jail. I think it's purely coincidence - but I'll take it.