PART 06 - Are You Ready For The Truth SUCKERS ? (5 PARTS)

Headshot
The Impartial

PART 06 - Are You Ready For The Truth SUCKERS ? (5 PARTS)

Post by Headshot » Sat 5 May 2018 21:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW8MDQDqqVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yofeBx_D6lE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCnN6Q8TC5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xboU6F3mAko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIKAA8DaJ3c

Mirror Links :

1_What about the facts ?
► Show Spoiler

2_Fear TheKraken
► Show Spoiler

3_How Many Assholes We Got On This Ship Anyhow ?
► Show Spoiler

4_Only Two Things Are Infinite
► Show Spoiler

5_The Legend of The Copyist
► Show Spoiler

Best Retards

Re: PART 06 - Are You Ready For The Truth SUCKERS ? (5 PARTS)

Post by Best Retards » Sat 5 May 2018 22:45

HZ « Its about imagination and technique. I have both » LUL
Last edited by Best Retards on Sun 6 May 2018 01:36, edited 1 time in total.

FriFlo

Post by FriFlo » Sat 5 May 2018 22:45

Ha ha! Bravo! I eagerly await every new episode of your "David against Goliath" series. :-)

Audioholic

Post by Audioholic » Sun 6 May 2018 00:25

Holy shit. These videos are damning. I don't think HZ could come off looking any more intellectually dishonest as he has shown here. The proof is in his own words. Wow.

What. The. Fuck.

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Sun 6 May 2018 07:29

ouch... nothing we didn't already know...

Raph

Post by Raph » Sun 6 May 2018 08:33

Despite solide evidences here, I'm sure some folks will continue with the "how did you dare writing to Hans Zimmer for three whole weeks?" way of responding

"Because I don't want to be out of the industry because of bad reputation?"

I persist to say plain text / indexable versions of these videos would be really great, so the evidences are searchable.

phil_l

Post by phil_l » Sun 6 May 2018 10:51

Headshot

The problem is Hans Zimmer is trapped, no matter what he answers you.

If he says I orchestrated everything myself, you'll say no he's a liar because of all you showed in your video.

If he says I didn't orchestrate it and i've got a lot of arrangers and orchestrators in my scores who do a lot of things, you'll say Hans Zimmer is a scam, a liar because he only credits himself in the opening credits , and you'll still think he sucks because in your mind he will only be the guy who writes 4 notes on a piano and outsource everything to his minions. While this might be true for movies that HZ dont care ( Madagascar 4 , Pirates 8, Little Prince ), this is not true for other scores. BUT you have your preconceived opinion and will never change it.

You make me think of a journalist who try to interview a right-wing political guy, you have your own idea of the guy and you'll never change, and your only goal is to nitpick things so you can discredit the guy.

Now the reality: you'll never change anything regarding Hans Zimmer. He's still number one in demand, he's so successful, every director in the world, not only in hollywood, want him. He's widely respected even by his peers . He re-invents for every score and nearly everybody try to follow him when he does something new. Because he's an inventor , he doesn't follow rules, he doesn't write john williamsy music because this has been done THOUSAND times by John himself and a lot of copycats.

Orchestral music or simply film music dont belong only to composers who studied 10 years in a music school. Everybody has the right to create music , everybody has the right to use orchestrators or arrangers , if they're properly credited , paid. And if orchestrators accept to work for a composer and do more than just orchestration, thats their problems, they shouldn't accept in the first place, but if they accept it's because they find their own interests in it. Most orchestrators are afraid of actually WRITING music from scratch , or just dont want to do the job of finding jobs which's the most difficult part of being a film composer from what I read. Writing music is 10 % of the job . Your crusade is vain

I don't care about all the drama that happened on VI-C , double standards, etc.. we're on internet and these drama happen all the time . I only care about what you think of HZ.

Best Retards

Post by Best Retards » Sun 6 May 2018 11:05

And your answer also hahahaha.
What s the initial problem Jimmy ? Did Sam deserved being treated like a shit for saying truth about Hans on VIC ? No
Now he can still rule the world we don t give a fuck.
But you can t process this apparently.
Being n1 in demand, the king of the world, it doesn t matter.
He lied and Sam was crucified for saying the truth and if you applaud this kind of attitude towards bashing someone questionning, then you are a sheep my friend .

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 11:57

raphael.badawi wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 08:33 Despite solide evidences here, I'm sure some folks will continue with the "how did you dare writing to Hans Zimmer for three whole weeks?" way of responding
Truth finds a way. But unfortunately, intellectual dishonesty finds also always a way.
raphael.badawi wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 08:33 I persist to say plain text / indexable versions of these videos would be really great, so the evidences are searchable.
i'll take care of that at the end.

phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 Headshot

If he says I orchestrated everything myself, you'll say no he's a liar because of all you showed in your video.

If he says I didn't orchestrate it and i've got a lot of arrangers and orchestrators in my scores who do a lot of things, you'll say Hans Zimmer is a scam, a liar because he only credits himself in the opening credits ,
The problem is you are spreading off topic nonsense : we already know that only the main composer appears in the main credit, we already know that HZ works with an army...so your reasoning is pure BS.
phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 Now the reality: you'll never change anything regarding Hans Zimmer.
Oh no my friend, prove me wrong and I will change my mind.
phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51
BUT you have your preconceived opinion and will never change it.
YOU have an obvious preconceived opinion about me and about that matter.(Jimmy Hellfire ?)

And who care about my so-called preconceived opinion ? Only matters the arguments.

To denigrate someone's intention is another classic way to disqualify one's reasoning.

You are unable to argue with argument, you use only, from the beginning, personal attacks, judgement about my "evil" intentions and off topic answers.

So, I have a preconceived opinion ?

What about this ?

phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51
Now the reality: you'll never change anything regarding Hans Zimmer. He's still number one in demand, he's so successful, every director in the world, not only in hollywood, want him.

You already said that, and I already answered you that it was not the point, I don't care : it's all about concern for truth, concern for truth.
phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 Orchestral music or simply film music dont belong only to composers who studied 10 years in a music school.

off topic
phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 Your crusade is vain
off topic

phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 I don't care about all the drama that happened on VI-C , double standards, etc.. we're on internet and these drama happen all the time .
off topic

phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 I only care about what you think of HZ.
I think what I want, and what I think is based ON FACTS.

I consider John Williams as a great master, but I don't give a shit about what other people think of him.

Being so concerned about what I think of HZ is the proof that he is more than a composer for you : he is YOUR GOD, you can't stand the truth and you will try to defend him at all costs, denying logic, common sense and facts.

Blind fanaticism.
phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 I don't care about all the drama that happened on VI-C , double standards, etc.. we're on internet and these drama happen all the time .
You don't care about the drama ? Why did you ask for the private conversation pretending to maybe change your mind ?
What should I have expose for you to change your mind ?

That Hans eats a child at breakfast ?

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 12:02

phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 Now the reality: you'll never change anything regarding Hans Zimmer. He's still number one in demand, he's so successful, every director in the world, not only in hollywood, want him. He's widely respected even by his peers . He re-invents for every score and nearly everybody try to follow him when he does something new. Because he's an inventor , he doesn't follow rules, he doesn't write john williamsy music because this has been done THOUSAND times by John himself and a lot of copycats.
Blind Fanboy Alert Blind Fanboy Alert Blind Fanboy Alert Blind Fanboy Alert Blind Fanboy Alert

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 12:37

phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 10:51 Headshot

Absolutely not.

He just had to tell the truth : "I didn't orchestrate that score all by myself, orchestrators/arrangers helped me"

That's fucking all

You try to cover him, to protect him, you refuse to acknowledge that he behaved unfairly with me while I only asked him to restore truth about that matter on VIC.

Was it a crazy, coward or malicious request ?

phil_l

Post by phil_l » Sun 6 May 2018 12:40

If he said that, I'm curious about your potential answer . Please write it retrospectively

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 12:43

My answer would have been : "thank you for your understanding."

Like all the cowards at VIC, you want me to be the villain of this story.

You have no other choice but to try to judge my intentions in order to demonize me and to protect your God.

Yet everything is very clear in these videos, maybe you should watch them without blinders :

phil_l

Post by phil_l » Sun 6 May 2018 13:18

No he's not my god. On the contrary he's human like everybody, I can understand why he took over the paternity of his track over the collaborators BECAUSE

-You have to deal , as a film composer , with a director and you have to support the producers, you've got a hell of a pressure on your shoulders . Pressure isn't the same on these projects as they are on a short movie

Yeah HZ lied but I can understand that process. If a composer say publicly "I didn't arrange or orchestrate myself" people will probably think he just sat 2 hours on his synth producing a 30 seconds shitty mockup. Entirely false for someone like HZ otherwise he would not be where he is. Being where he is , it's called WORK.

I'm defending him because I think this whole drama is out of proportion.

I'm personally happy someone like HZ gives jobs to arrangers and orchestrators, on major movies. If he didn't exist these poor guys would be giving orchestration classes to make a living.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 13:40

phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 13:18 I'm defending him because I think this whole drama is out of proportion.
You already said that, and I already answered you : no one force you to read or to participate.

Claiming that this drama is out of proportion is just another way to call me "crazy" and to disqualify my action.

If you want to argue on a subject : talk about the subject itself and argue with arguments.

Repeating incessantly that I'm crazy, that this story does not make sense, that HZ is a genius or that this whole drama is out of proportion, is not an argument.

Again, I've heard your point of view, please stop "arguing" the same way.

phil_l wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 13:18 I'm personally happy someone like HZ gives jobs to arrangers and orchestrators, on major movies. If he didn't exist these poor guys would be giving orchestration classes to make a living.
Feel free to create another thread to praise HZ's generosity, but it's not the right topic here.

Edit :
here it is : http://www.modernity-sucks.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=164