Mike Greene Last BS

Pariahs Zone
FriFlo

Re: Mike Greene Last BS

Post by FriFlo » Sun 15 Sep 2019 17:37

These days, Mike Greene is more busy protecting his biggest sponsor Spitfire Audio from “inflammatory hate speech”! Or is it really? Read and decide for yourself, but I just got banned for the second time for what I wrote and before that, two of my posts were censored. I certainly didn’t write anything offensive ... this site has really gone mad!

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... yer.85043/

Audioholic

Post by Audioholic » Mon 16 Sep 2019 00:46

FriFlo wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019 17:37
These days, Mike Greene is more busy protecting his biggest sponsor Spitfire Audio from “inflammatory hate speech”! Or is it really? Read and decide for yourself, but I just got banned for the second time for what I wrote and before that, two of my posts were censored. I certainly didn’t write anything offensive ... this site has really gone mad!

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... yer.85043/
You seem surprised! Lol. I didn’t look through the pages to see what you wrote, but SFA and it’s cult fanbase are the epitome of cringe. CH profile pic looks like a third grade class photo lmao. That forum is astroturf central.

FriFlo

Post by FriFlo » Mon 16 Sep 2019 07:11

Well, half surprised. I thought you could still say facts like Spitfire Audio Player missing features that were important to me and many other people. But, no ...
This time, I had to have Paul Thomson tell me I say ridiculous things, but when I politely asked him to exactly go though the details I mentioned, he backed out and Greene censored me and warned me not to post in the thread again.
He also denies my wish to have my profile including all my posts deleted, as I want the full association with his forum gone. Anybody know wether he can do that?

FriFlo

Post by FriFlo » Mon 16 Sep 2019 07:44

You can also read though this (not related to me) - headshot and his "followers" being mentioned there once more! He is such a hypocrite ...

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... nes.85177/

FriFlo

Post by FriFlo » Mon 16 Sep 2019 09:46

Audioholic wrote:
Mon 16 Sep 2019 00:46
That forum is astroturf central.
Haha! i had to google the meaning of astroturf. :-) Delayed laughter, but a rather funny AND fitting description of VI-C! And, actually all the patina, pseudo-philosophy and pseudo-expertise that Spitfire as a company with Hensons videos as the central piece of BS offer: Spitfire itself seems like the biggest "Astroturf Central" ever.

Audioholic

Post by Audioholic » Mon 16 Sep 2019 11:32

FriFlo wrote:
Mon 16 Sep 2019 07:11
Well, half surprised. I thought you could still say facts like Spitfire Audio Player missing features that were important to me and many other people. But, no ...
This time, I had to have Paul Thomson tell me I say ridiculous things, but when I politely asked him to exactly go though the details I mentioned, he backed out and Greene censored me and warned me not to post in the thread again.
He also denies my wish to have my profile including all my posts deleted, as I want the full association with his forum gone. Anybody know wether he can do that?
Those 2 at SFA have never been capable of receiving any criticism without turning it into something hostile...even if it’s buried under 100lbs or praise and adoration for their products. I saw the other day people being being lambasted just for asking how many dynamic layers are in their forthcoming library, LOL! It’s possible to have your account be wiped out...they did that to my first one about 7 years ago (I didn’t ask them to, I had searched for it one day out of curiousity and it was gone). Any refusal to do so is probably just a power trip since they know it’d aggravate you. I’d just forget about it, life is too short!

FriFlo

Post by FriFlo » Mon 16 Sep 2019 11:40

Well, I was not surprised by Henson and Thomson not taking critical words towards there Player well. I have witnessed similar reactions by them in the past and surely, a horde of fan boys punished every little critical remark back then, too! What is completely new and what surprised me was how blatantly obvious Mike Greene intervened and forced me to shut up or go. There isn’t even a hint of trying to seclude his association. Probably that is the case because he noticed that the brain-dead majority of sheep in this forum applauds to it and the few sensible people remaining have given up to comment on it.

Audioholic

Post by Audioholic » Wed 2 Oct 2019 19:36

FriFlo wrote:
Mon 16 Sep 2019 11:40
Well, I was not surprised by Henson and Thomson not taking critical words towards there Player well. I have witnessed similar reactions by them in the past and surely, a horde of fan boys punished every little critical remark back then, too! What is completely new and what surprised me was how blatantly obvious Mike Greene intervened and forced me to shut up or go. There isn’t even a hint of trying to seclude his association. Probably that is the case because he noticed that the brain-dead majority of sheep in this forum applauds to it and the few sensible people remaining have given up to comment on it.
Nearly a thousand views since you’ve posted, Fri. Must be a fun subject!