WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Pariahs Zone
User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by FriFlo » Thu 10 May 2018 19:51

DarkestShadow wrote:
Thu 10 May 2018 19:14
He didn't offer to "redeem" myself, but just to return (when I let the topic rest...). No other things attached as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, that was my choice of words for a reason. He didn't write that literally, but somehow he wants to say, this DarkestShadow guy is someone I like and who just annoyed me in this situation. Fuck all the other guys! :-) You must do what you feel is right, of course! And I understand that the symptoms of withdrawal from the VIC drug are already showing. :-D
I am not saying you should not even go back there, if you feel you can get something out of it. But at least, you should see how totally unfair and random that is! Why wouldn't he give any of the other guys the same chance? Don't fool yourself into thinking you were indeed that much more "valuable to the community". :-)

User avatar
Mike Greene
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed 2 May 2018 16:32

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Mike Greene » Thu 10 May 2018 20:37

FriFlo wrote:
Thu 10 May 2018 17:27
Offering one former member (Darkest Shadow) the option to "redeem himself" is also within that totalitarian style, as he clearly wants to divide the small opposing fraction by spreading doubt and offering one person a cookie.
Not at all. I already reinstated Lionel yesterday. (I sent an email, although the email address seemed odd.) No requirement that he “redeem himself,” and no request for apologies or anything like that. (I don’t even think he has anything to apologize for. Hell, perhaps I do, since admittedly, I acted pretty harshly.)

It was just a simple “Welcome back.” No strings attached. He's still free to post whatever he likes when he's here on MS, even if it's negative towards the forum, me, or other members. (Don't be offended, but I read almost none of it anyway.)

All I care about is that the “Samy was mistreated” issue on VI-C needs to stop, and that’s why I hit so hard, to make a loud and clear statement. You can (and clearly do) keep arguing the issue here, but on VI-C, I don’t want to see the issue ever again, no matter how important you may think it is.

Lionel seemed to get that. You, on the other hand, did not. After my post, where I was clearly pissed off to the max and not in the mood for any nonsense, and where I even included a “Read the fucking room” warning, you still couldn’t resist five separate remarks revisiting the “Samy was mistreated” issue. Sounds like the issue is still bothering you too much to let it go, which is potential future trouble to me, so in the interest of making my life easier, I banned you. Simple as that. If you keep poking the bear, don’t complain when he eventually bites you.

As far as Lionel’s reinstatement being part of some master plan to divide you guys … I hate to break the news to you, but I don’t think about this site nearly as much as you seem to think I do. I deleted links to this site for reasons I’ve already explained, but other than that, it’s your site, not mine, so if you guys want to jerk each other off as you talk about what a fraud Hans is or what a terrible forum owner I am, then have at it.

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 825
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Headshot » Thu 10 May 2018 20:45

FriFlo wrote:
Thu 10 May 2018 17:27
Offering one former member (Darkest Shadow) the option to "redeem himself" is also within that totalitarian style, as he clearly wants to divide the small opposing fraction by spreading doubt and offering one person a cookie. Really sad!
"Your insight serves you well FriFlo"
Obi-Wan Kenobi

And don't make a big deal out of that legal threat, Mike is a big boy.

It was just a way to shout out loud my feeling of being fed up .
If a guy would have warned me that way, I will simply put myself on his shoes to try to understand why did he get to this. And I will then do the necessary as a moderator : moderate my forum.
No need to whine for days and no need for dictatorship of thoughts.

They have no empathy : they are just able to whine for themselves and to fake outrage to protect their master.

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 825
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Headshot » Thu 10 May 2018 20:48

Mike Greene wrote:
Thu 10 May 2018 20:37
e remarks[/i] revisiting the “Samy was mistreated” issue. Sounds like the issue is still bothering you too much to let it go,

Not only I was treated unfairly, but your master wrote BULLSHIT.
He misleads the young composers with his poor advice.

VI Control is musically useless.

Plus, you're wasting my time answering your stubborn and repeated denials of truth.
Like you, I don't want to have headaches, so go back kneeling before your master, The Great Wizard of LA :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RQxD4Ff7dY
Mike Greene wrote:
Thu 10 May 2018 20:37
so if you guys want to jerk each other off as you talk about what a fraud Hans is or what a terrible forum owner I am, then have at it.
Here is another idiotic jpeg for you :

Image

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by FriFlo » Thu 10 May 2018 22:42

Mike Greene wrote:
Thu 10 May 2018 20:37
FriFlo wrote:
Thu 10 May 2018 17:27
Offering one former member (Darkest Shadow) the option to "redeem himself" is also within that totalitarian style, as he clearly wants to divide the small opposing fraction by spreading doubt and offering one person a cookie.
Not at all. I already reinstated Lionel yesterday. (I sent an email, although the email address seemed odd.) No requirement that he “redeem himself,” and no request for apologies or anything like that. (I don’t even think he has anything to apologize for. Hell, perhaps I do, since admittedly, I acted pretty harshly.)

It was just a simple “Welcome back.” No strings attached. He's still free to post whatever he likes when he's here on MS, even if it's negative towards the forum, me, or other members. (Don't be offended, but I read almost none of it anyway.)

All I care about is that the “Samy was mistreated” issue on VI-C needs to stop, and that’s why I hit so hard, to make a loud and clear statement. You can (and clearly do) keep arguing the issue here, but on VI-C, I don’t want to see the issue ever again, no matter how important you may think it is.

Lionel seemed to get that. You, on the other hand, did not. After my post, where I was clearly pissed off to the max and not in the mood for any nonsense, and where I even included a “Read the fucking room” warning, you still couldn’t resist five separate remarks revisiting the “Samy was mistreated” issue. Sounds like the issue is still bothering you too much to let it go, which is potential future trouble to me, so in the interest of making my life easier, I banned you. Simple as that. If you keep poking the bear, don’t complain when he eventually bites you.

As far as Lionel’s reinstatement being part of some master plan to divide you guys … I hate to break the news to you, but I don’t think about this site nearly as much as you seem to think I do. I deleted links to this site for reasons I’ve already explained, but other than that, it’s your site, not mine, so if you guys want to jerk each other off as you talk about what a fraud Hans is or what a terrible forum owner I am, then have at it.
Yeah, sure! I just know that you are in some way aware of the fact that you acted unfairly. It may have been easier for you like this, but it was not the right thing to do! You can also keep saying you do not even care, but it is hardly authentic, if you obviously keep coming back here and even participate.
And you keep repeating things that are just a thesis of yours, that somehow, I would not let this topic go ... You simply cannot deny, that I only brought up this topic in the original thread back then and with the new video thread posted by Lionel. In what way can you say, I couldn't let it rest? And the fact that I keep discussing it here ... well, stop the bullshit! That is what everybody here does, most certainly people who also are part of VIC and the fact that I use the same member name is only because I am for transparency! If you wouldn't be that biased, you could easily see that my contributions are always pretty balanced and I am not about attacking anybody just because I don't like him/her. But that is probably beyond your vision, because you just selectively jump on stuff you see you don't like.

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by FriFlo » Thu 10 May 2018 22:59

Mike Greene wrote:
Thu 10 May 2018 20:37
Lionel seemed to get that. You, on the other hand, did not. After my post, where I was clearly pissed off to the max and not in the mood for any nonsense, and where I even included a “Read the fucking room” warning, you still couldn’t resist five separate remarks revisiting the “Samy was mistreated” issue. Sounds like the issue is still bothering you too much to let it go, which is potential future trouble to me, so in the interest of making my life easier, I banned you. Simple as that. If you keep poking the bear, don’t complain when he eventually bites you.
Oh and wasn’t that exactly the other way around? Weren’t you the one to make the threat of getting rid of everybody who was involved in that thing? This way you clearly addressed me as well which is why I felt compelled to reply „five times“ ... Read the posts in order including yours! It cannot be that hard to understand! And after all, let’s not forget this was all in the drama section you deliberately created for that reason, that you wanted to hide that whole topic from the majority. You could say, I did not respect that whish, if I had injected this topic into other threads, but I didn’t!

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 825
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Headshot » Fri 11 May 2018 00:03

Image

After what happened last year, what I could see on facebook and what's going on today, I can draw a very simple conclusion :

HZ makes the people who follow or defend him lose their fairness and common sense.

And they call me crazy...


Image

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by FriFlo » Fri 11 May 2018 12:12

What a funny coincidence ... just after this message exchange with Mike here yesterday, not only am I banned, but also my IP got blocked to access the server of VIC. And to add to the amazement ... my IP got blocked at the same time for the redbanned forum, a place I did hardly post anything at and certainly not anything regarding this matter. Couldn't that maybe .... just maybe ... be related to the fact, that CreatiFrog or however is name is (obviously cannot look it up, now!) is the technical web site administrator for both sites? I suppose it is rather unlikely, is it? But in case I am right ... what a little asshole!

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 825
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Headshot » Fri 11 May 2018 12:16

Be prepared to be banned from the universe itself ! as long as you participate here...pathetic

Raph
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed 2 May 2018 13:14

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Raph » Fri 11 May 2018 12:22

I was wondering why I can't log to RedBanned or VI-Control at all since a few hours. I thought it was just a technical matter since I kept away from the drama this week and contributed other topics. I even prepared a reply concerning a "writing by modules" topic on RedBanned, wondering if we would decipher répertoire works with this reading grid. Thinking it was just a technical matter, I was candidly waiting it to be solved to post the reply. Makes me sad. Not the end of the world.
Last edited by Raph on Fri 11 May 2018 12:24, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 825
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Headshot » Fri 11 May 2018 12:23

Redbanned seems to be down for now, so maybe your IP is not blocked, maybe it' just a coincidence.

Raph
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed 2 May 2018 13:14

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Raph » Fri 11 May 2018 12:27

Yep you're right, should have checked:
Image

Seems the same for VI-C:
Image

So it looks like my first intuition was right :-D I hope the server issue is not serious.

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by FriFlo » Fri 11 May 2018 14:15

Ok, than it really is a coincidence, but be assured that stuff like that happened with CreatiFrog. When the original situation came up during Fredericks time, CreatiFrog had already done the new version of the web site and after I created the off-topic thread "Why did Headshot get banned?" my IP got drastically bandwidth reduced as to a point that I really couldn't use the forum anymore. This was clearly not a coincidence, as it happened only when I was logged in and the problem dissolved after writing to the admins and asking what this was about ... So, excuse my paranoia, but it is founded on actual experience.
Funny, that I let even this topic rest over a full year ... I am not sure how many people would remain silent about such a thing?! But it must be as Mike said: I am a person who cannot let things go ...

Raph
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed 2 May 2018 13:14

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Raph » Fri 11 May 2018 14:25

I was not aware of this problem you had with CreatiFrog. Did you have an actual confirmation of the bad deed?

Everything that goes against net neutrality is wrong, which includes everything from 4G-bandwith-reduction to your case (if true).

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 825
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: WARNING - STOP THE FALSEHOOD

Post by Headshot » Fri 11 May 2018 14:39

FriFlo wrote:
Fri 11 May 2018 14:15
my IP got drastically bandwidth reduced as to a point that I really couldn't use the forum anymore.
The same for me : very difficult to navigate on VIC (since my ban last year)
FriFlo wrote:
Fri 11 May 2018 14:15
So, excuse my paranoia, but it is founded on actual experience.
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean you're wrong.


"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not all against me"
Pierre Desproges

Post Reply