Why did Mathieu A get banned ?

Pariahs Zone
Strickland

Why did Mathieu A get banned ?

Post by Strickland » Fri 4 May 2018 23:54

Here is Mike's question

here's my reply :

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... 85/page-10

Please note the tone of their answers and here are the reasons of my banishment :

So because I don't agree with any of Mike's points, it's an acceptable reason of being banned.

Kyle Judkins

Re: Why did Mathieu A get banned ?

Post by Kyle Judkins » Sat 5 May 2018 00:04

I'm sorry some of you had to die, I was specifically worried about this, because the moment legal repercussions are brought up, the most common sense thing to do is to protect yourself, which means Banning and locking.

I don't think any of your deaths where in vain, just like I don't think mine or Sammy's was

It's May 4th boys, strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine

What Mike doesn't realize, is that he just made reasonable people that didn't break rules into martyrs

Strickland

Post by Strickland » Sat 5 May 2018 00:04

HERE IS THE ANSWER I COULD NOT POST CAUSE I'VE BEEN BANNED :

creativeforge, post: 4227320, member: 8981 wrote:"Nothing more?" Anyone aware of culture understands these words to mean: "Watch out - there is more coming."

Wasn't that a taunt? Again the informative pm Samy sent to HZ was a response to that taunt. Why do you always deny the famous context which was so important when HZ called someone a twat ?
Jimmy Hellfire, post: 4227329, member: 11222 wrote:[USER=11141]@Mathieu A[/USER] What you're doing here is really dark. The guy clearly is a person that's not in a good place mentally, and you're goading him into all this nonsense even more by acting as if you were morally supporting him or whatever. I get the feeling you're stirring things for your own amusement. You should be ashamed. Let it go.
That's precisely because of that kind of constant unbridled personal attacks - that are clearly immune to any kind of moderation - that Samy dedicated so much time and energy to respond. Some of forum members allow themselves to insult at will and then calling him crazy when he replies. One only needs to read this topic to realize that the low blows started even before he came to defend himself.
creativeforge, post: 4227332, member: 8981 wrote:I personally do think it is admirable to see the support you give your friend, Mathieu. But in a way, one of the question is : is it helping him in the short or long term? Is he asking you to get involved, is he aware, are you going back and forth between the two forums and "reporting?" Is this truly contributing something positive, or making things worse? I'd think about these things too...

Peace.
Yes I go back and forth cause none of you want to talk with him and prefer talking where you know he can't reply. What is positive in the insults and the lies some of the forum members here continue to say about a guy who has been banned a year ago and just came back to defend himself?

NoamL, post: 4227335, member: 11252 wrote:Legal threats? ... Really, Samy?
What you called threat is only legitimate defense and a reminder of the law (and the forum rules).

Your way to ignore what's written before you post is really strange...

Samy's forum is opened. He'll not eat you. Why talking to him where he can't reply if not to convince yourself that you're right ?

So please stop talking to him, he can't reply.

Mike, you can't allow that kind of unfair debate and insults and than talk about threats when Samy just asks you to do the necessary.

Strickland

Post by Strickland » Sat 5 May 2018 00:08

Kyle Judkins wrote:
Sat 5 May 2018 00:04
I'm sorry some of you had to die, I was specifically worried about this, because the moment legal repercussions are brought up, the most common sense thing to do is to protect yourself, which means Banning and locking.

I don't think any of your deaths where in vain, just like I don't think mine or Sammy's was

It's May 4th boys, strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine

What Mike doesn't realize, is that he just made reasonable people that didn't break rules into martyrs

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sat 5 May 2018 00:10

Kyle Judkins wrote:

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sat 5 May 2018 00:33

Strickland wrote:
Jimmy Hellfire, post: 4227329, member: 11222 wrote:[USER=11141]@Mathieu A[/USER] What you're doing here is really dark. The guy clearly is a person that's not in a good place mentally, and you're goading him into all this nonsense even more by acting as if you were morally supporting him or whatever. I get the feeling you're stirring things for your own amusement. You should be ashamed. Let it go.
That's precisely because of that kind of constant unbridled personal attacks - that are clearly immune to any kind of moderation - that Samy dedicated so much time and energy to respond. Some of forum members allow themselves to insult at will and then calling him crazy when he replies. One only needs to read this topic to realize that the low blows started even before he came to defend himself.

So Mike, you banned Mathieu to protect VIC from my so-called terrible unfair legal threat and you keep the insults and Dave Connor's defamatory statements ?

Does it make any fucking sense ?

Mike Greene

Post by Mike Greene » Sat 5 May 2018 00:53

Strickland wrote:
HERE IS THE ANSWER I COULD NOT POST CAUSE I'VE BEEN BANNED :
creativeforge, post: 4227320, member: 8981 wrote:"Nothing more?" Anyone aware of culture understands these words to mean: "Watch out - there is more coming."
Wasn't that a taunt? Again the informative pm Samy sent to HZ was a response to that taunt. Why do you always deny the famous context which was so important when HZ called someone a twat ?
creativeforge, post: 4227332, member: 8981 wrote:I personally do think it is admirable to see the support you give your friend, Mathieu. But in a way, one of the question is : is it helping him in the short or long term? Is he asking you to get involved, is he aware, are you going back and forth between the two forums and "reporting?" Is this truly contributing something positive, or making things worse? I'd think about these things too...

Peace.
Yes I go back and forth cause none of you want to talk with him and prefer talking where you know he can't reply. What is positive in the insults and the lies some of the forum members here continue to say about a guy who has been banned a year ago and just came back to defend himself?
NoamL, post: 4227335, member: 11252 wrote:Legal threats? ... Really, Samy?
What you called threat is only legitimate defense and a reminder of the law (and the forum rules).

Your way to ignore what's written before you post is really strange...

Samy's forum is opened. He'll not eat you. Why talking to him where he can't reply if not to convince yourself that you're right ?

So please stop talking to him, he can't reply.

Mike, you can't allow that kind of unfair debate and insults and than talk about threats when Samy just asks you to do the necessary.
Mathieu, if you were really going to write all that, then that is exactly why I banned you. You won't stop arguing. As long as you keep doing that, people will respond, and not always kindly. Some of those people responding to you might insult Samy. As you know, Samy has threatened legal action against me, so what did you expect me do? Let you keep baiting the other members into saying something unkind?

I don't have time to read through every post on the forum and decide who's right, who's wrong, who went too far, who's okay ... that's not my job. My job is to run the forum so that people who are there to talk about music can talk about music without the constant drama. In your case, a scan of your recent postings indicates you seem to be mostly interested in the drama, rather than music. Even with the recent piece you posted in Member Compositions, you decided to bring this drama into that thread, too. Do you honestly expect that when I saw that, I would say to myself, "Golly, this is what we need more of on this forum!"?

You don't have to agree with me on any of this. (And I'm quite certain you won't. Accepting that other people may have a point doesn't seem to be your strong suit.) But you also don't have to be on the forum, especially since I'm guessing you don't really want to be there anyway. So to make things easier for everybody, I banned you.

So now ... I'm quite certain you'll follow up with a line by line detailing of why I'm wrong. I'm unlikely to log on again, but since I'm here now, I can give you my response to that now - "See? You won't listen. You'd rather argue and argue. So again, this is why I banned you."

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sat 5 May 2018 00:56

Could you please remove Dave Connor's defamatory statements ? Because that was the main point and my main request.

It's really simple to understand : I never accused HZ and I never called Morricone a liar.

These defamatory accusations make me look like a crazy defamer (ok I may be crazy, but I'm not a defamer)

Thank you for your understanding.

Mike Greene

Post by Mike Greene » Sat 5 May 2018 00:57

Headshot wrote:
Sat 5 May 2018 00:33
So Mike, you banned Mathieu to protect VIC from my so-called terrible unfair legal threat and you keep the insults and Dave Connor's defamatory statements ?

Does it make any fucking sense ?[/size]
Samy, you've threatened me with legal action, so all future messages to me should be through your attorney.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sat 5 May 2018 01:11

Mike Greene wrote:
Sat 5 May 2018 00:57
Samy, you've threatened me with legal action, so all future messages to me should be through your attorney.

So it is you who wants to keep these messages voluntarily and who refuses a friendly solution.

What you called a threat to play the victim was just a way to inform you that you should not tolerate defamatory statements,
So, if you don't follow the law (and forum rules isn't it ?) you will then force me to use the law to protect me from these false accusations.

I ask you again : please remove Dave Connor's defamatory statements. And I will also ask him again to do so.

If you both refuse, it will mean that you both validate these statements : your malicious intentions will therefore be manifest.

Not sure if this will play in your favor.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sat 5 May 2018 02:03

Thank you Dave for editing your message.
I disagree with you and I will answer all this soon.

And you still confuse me with someone else : I never talked about Morricone (but at least there is no more false accusations).

Strickland

Post by Strickland » Sat 5 May 2018 10:11

Mike Greene wrote:
Sat 5 May 2018 00:53
Mathieu, if you were really going to write all that, then that is exactly why I banned you. You won't stop arguing. As long as you keep doing that, people will respond, and not always kindly. Some of those people responding to you might insult Samy. As you know, Samy has threatened legal action against me, so what did you expect me do? Let you keep baiting the other members into saying something unkind?
Thanks for coming here Mike.

Let's be clear : I didn't created the topic "Another Headshot Video - Died from laughing!!" , neither did Samy. In this thread, he's been constantly harassed and insulted by members like NoamL ("This dude has such a giant stick up his rear about RC/BF supposedly "ruining" film music, he could string horsehair on it and play an ass-violin.") , rottoy ("It was more that Headshot was being a ceaseless colossal asshat feeding a spiral of toxicity that was his downfall."), AlexanderSchiborr ("Poor dude that headshot was really..."), Jimmy Hellfire ("I think you're a victim narcissist with a pathologically wounded ego, and you clearly have a screw loose.").

So as he couldn't reply, I went to precise and explain things. I didn't insult anyone. You told me you'd like to hear my answers to the questions you asked Darkestshadow and just because you're not agree with my answers you banished me but you left unpunished all the members who insulted us. And now you're telling me that you did that to prevent other people to say unpleasant things? Is it my fault if they can't argue and just insult ? You choose to go with the majority not with what's fair.
Mike Greene wrote:
In your case, a scan of your recent postings indicates you seem to be mostly interested in the drama, rather than music. Even with the recent piece you posted in Member Compositions, you decided to bring this drama into that thread, too. Do you honestly expect that when I saw that, I would say to myself, "Golly, this is what we need more of on this forum!"?
I didn't bring the thread about my music in this drama. I received some comments about it and I just wanted to tell quietly and nicely to those people that I wouldn't reply because of the way you handle the moderation on VI-C. And again on this thread a forum member crossed the red line without any reaction from the moderation except putting that thread into the drama zone.

Mike Greene wrote:

You don't have to agree with me on any of this. (And I'm quite certain you won't. Accepting that other people may have a point doesn't seem to be your strong suit.)
Yeah, cause accepting that other people may have a point is a strong suit for NoamL, Jimmy Hellfire, rottoy and yourself...

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Sat 5 May 2018 22:52

I've heard Mike before Express the point that he will do whatever is easier when it comes to time investment and taking care of the Forum... so by definition, the point that is made the most is probably the one he just so happens to get... not based on Merit, just Court of public opinion, because self-admittedly he just wants to be lazy