Mike Greene Last BS

Pariahs Zone
Suck My BRAAAM

Re: Mike Greene Last BS

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Tue 12 Jun 2018 00:59

It's really something to see the same old troublemakers now going full white-knight mode and talking about censorship. Hello, where the fuck they were when you got gang-raped for questioning Zimmer? Oh yes, they were sticking their penises deep inside your soul.

Bunch of two-faced hypocrites!

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Tue 12 Jun 2018 01:16

Suck My BRAAAM wrote:
Tue 12 Jun 2018 00:59
Oh yes, they were sticking their penises deep inside your soul.
I felt really uncomfortable reading this sentence but...man...
► Show Spoiler

Raph

Post by Raph » Tue 12 Jun 2018 12:22

"Silencing someone is bad"

but "challenging the authority is worse"

so "you have to maintain order, that's the priority."

Weirdly, last time I read those kind of statements interconnected, it was on sunday, from the egyptien president Al Sissi, you know, the guy who puts people in jail for defending opposition opinions, accusing them of terrorism, in a genuine Erdogan fashion. Thanks god, it's just composers and a forum, these people have no political missions. That's the reassuring part.

Guizmox

Post by Guizmox » Tue 12 Jun 2018 13:02

This guy is (as far as I know) not involved in Samy's story on VIC but I would like to share his post as an example (a lot of ppl are actually reacting like this on the Daniel James subject) :

Everyone on VIC is now very concerned about Daniel mental health, but when Samy was outrageously insulted because of ONE SINGLE POST IN WHICH HE GAVE AN OPINION (even if it was misinterpreted by lot of people because of Samy's way of speaking - cynical ?), no one helped him and no one cared about how he felt.
Disgusting.
Wilhelm.

Suck My BRAAAM

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Wed 13 Jun 2018 08:39

Headshot wrote:
Tue 12 Jun 2018 01:16
Suck My BRAAAM wrote:
Tue 12 Jun 2018 00:59
Oh yes, they were sticking their penises deep inside your soul.
I felt really uncomfortable reading this sentence but...man...
► Show Spoiler
hahaha! I'm glad you got the joke. I've exhausted all my words at this point, gotta at least have a laugh about this stupid situation.

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Fri 15 Jun 2018 16:44

raphael.badawi wrote:
Tue 12 Jun 2018 12:22
"Silencing someone is bad"

but "challenging the authority is worse"

so "you have to maintain order, that's the priority."

Weirdly, last time I read those kind of statements interconnected, it was on sunday, from the egyptien president Al Sissi, you know, the guy who puts people in jail for defending opposition opinions, accusing them of terrorism, in a genuine Erdogan fashion. Thanks god, it's just composers and a forum, these people have no political missions. That's the reassuring part.
but egypt was home to the pharohs... so atleast al sissi can say he's just trying to fit in with the cultural history of the locale XD

people willing to give up freedom for security deserve neither.

Raph

Post by Raph » Fri 15 Jun 2018 16:57

Amen to Ben Franklin for this last sentence ;-)

Strickland

Post by Strickland » Sat 16 Jun 2018 23:07

raphael.badawi wrote:
Mon 11 Jun 2018 15:59
Spitfire was not involved with the VI-C decision. (It's in the answers to the Lorne Balfe's post, along with a Strickland's one.)
I never wrote on Daniel James' Facebook wall, someone usurpated my identity.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=245

sherlock

Post by sherlock » Mon 25 Jun 2018 00:53

Meanwhile, over at Virtual Fascist Control, Mike Greene decides to purge some more members, and even solicits suggestions for bans from members. It seems the criteria for banishment is becoming more vague - such as being socially unaware and dramatic, wasting Mike's time, being annoying, being negative etc.

sherlock

Post by sherlock » Mon 25 Jun 2018 01:07

Mike Greene, it seems you might need to learn more about social awareness yourself. While not wishing to defend DJ here, your post lacks tact and social awareness, since you are publicly discussing private correspondence from one of your members.

I sincerely hope you do end up selling the forum, Mike, as you are doing a terrible job running it. You apparently do not even seem to know who your moderators are.

You appear to be generating a considerable amount of negativity yourself here, Mike. For what it's worth, owning a forum doesn't mean you decide when members should stop disagreeing with other members. That should be left to the members to decide. When they have had enough of a particular debate, they will stop. Constantly intervening in forum debates, as you do, makes you look like a Virtual Fascist Control freak....

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Mon 25 Jun 2018 01:25

sherlock wrote:
Mon 25 Jun 2018 00:53
Mike Greene decides to purge some more members, and even solicits suggestions for bans from members. It seems the criteria for banishment is becoming more vague - such as being socially unaware and dramatic, wasting Mike's time, being annoying, being negative etc.
Oh my...

"Negativity" and "toxicity" are words used to legitimize everything (even if these words can also be rightly used).

The offended people rule...and they will rule even more with this kind of madness :

Kyle Judkins wrote:
Fri 15 Jun 2018 16:44
people willing to give up freedom for security deserve neither.
sherlock wrote:
Mon 25 Jun 2018 01:07
For what it's worth, owning a forum doesn't mean you decide when members should stop disagreeing with other members. That should be left to the members to decide. When they have had enough of a particular debate, they will stop. Constantly intervening in forum debates, as you do, makes you look like a Virtual Fascist Control freak....
Exactly (as long as there is no lynching or insults etc.)

sherlock

Post by sherlock » Mon 25 Jun 2018 04:42

New rule: if a member puts another member on their ignore list, that member may get banned.

New rule number 4: it is okay for Hans Zimmer to call anyone he wants a twat, but not okay for any other member to do this.

Reading through all these new rules from Mike Greene about what may or may not get a member banned at VI-C makes me wonder how anyone would not think twice before posting anything mildly contradictory.

Don't even bother asking Mike Greene if he thinks any of this is fair because:

I'll answer that question, Mike: it's fair that you wasted your time if you chose to do that, but it isn't fair to try and pin your decision on how you spent your time on someone else.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Mon 25 Jun 2018 06:04

This is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read :

That's what happens when intellectual dishonesty tries to legislate.

Mike, stop everything, you need some vacation.

Audioholic

Post by Audioholic » Mon 25 Jun 2018 06:23

sherlock wrote:
Mon 25 Jun 2018 04:42
New rule number 4: it is okay for Hans to call anyone he wants a twat, but not okay for any other member to do this.
Don’t you get it? HZs post got over 100 “likes!” That means he was totally in the right! Has nothing to do with fanboys being fanboy or anything like that!!! #FullRetard

Geeze...Stalin would be impressed. Love how he constantly tries to gain sympathy “derp i had to deal with this on a Saturday/Vacation” - “realitone is suffering.” I’m glad his business is suffering. I think it’s hilarious. He SHOULD sell that place, he was the absolute worst man for the job. He can’t handle it and his narcissistic behavior is off the charts.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Mon 25 Jun 2018 09:29

Audioholic wrote:
Mon 25 Jun 2018 06:23
Don’t you get it? HZs post got over 100 “likes!” That means he was totally in the right!

Indeed, with Mike Greene, fairness is defined by quantity and not by rational thinking and common sense.

That's the worst way of thinking...ever...

The "twat drama" was of course the proof (among others) of VIC unfairness (forum members AND moderation).

Being "tired" will not change anything...it's just a trick you often use :

"if you think I make moderation choices according to celebrity, get the hell out of my forum !!"

You fake pissed-off reactions to deny the truth about yourself...and you're lucky, this kind of trick works perfectly with the 99%.