Why did FriFlo get banned?

Pariahs Zone
FriFlo

Why did FriFlo get banned?

Post by FriFlo » Mon 7 May 2018 23:35

Well, there actually is no question about it! I tried to not give Mike Greene a reason, although my message was honest and I did think that he did a better job at managing the forum.
He did it anyway and I suppose that from now on everybody who writes something about Samy in a positive way there will share the same fate.
I am currently considering, if I ask him to delete all my content. I am not sure, if that is the right thing to do. I think it is, because if he doesn’t want me to be part of the community, there shouldn’t be any post or thread created by me.
In some way, I am relieved, as I thought multiple times about quitting that thing. Let’s face it: most of it is just procrastination that keeps you from valuable work or free time. Most people cannot limit themselves in places like that and I certainly spent to much time reading and writing there. Finally, there are other places and this has become the HZ/Spitfire forum anyway.

Kyle Judkins

Re: Why did FriFlo get banned?

Post by Kyle Judkins » Tue 8 May 2018 00:03

Hey another martyr, I guess welcome to being a reasonable person which is a bannable offense

I can't believe this is gone this downhill that quick

Kyle Judkins

Post by Kyle Judkins » Tue 8 May 2018 00:11

At this point it's just damage control... now that they are it's a pretty thorough breakdown of exactly what happened, he back the wrong pony it doesn't even want this place whispered there... this forum has officially become Voldemort

When will people learn it's easier to just not do something then to take it back... it's a discussion board, the only thing worth anyting is somebody's word, and when you completely jeopardize the authenticity of that then it's just a bunch of Talking Heads

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Tue 8 May 2018 02:17

Dictatorship of thought in its most cowardly and pathetic form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh5a1vMDZJY

I think I have never seen that before :
a guy who keeps talking about freedom of expression while censoring and banning people who didn't infringe any rules...
a guy who claims to have no double standard but who does exactly the opposite...

it's like stealing someone while claiming at the same time : "if you dare to call me a thief, get out of my forum !"

That's the VIC touch !

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Tue 8 May 2018 02:38

I just can't imagine living without my idiotics jpegs :

Suck My BRAAAM

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Tue 8 May 2018 07:18

Headshot wrote:
Tue 8 May 2018 02:38
I just can't imagine living without my idiotics jpegs :
Nothing idiotic about your jpegs, my friend. I find them quite charming, insightful and I couldn't imagine living in a world where they don't exist. =)

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Tue 8 May 2018 12:01

Suck My BRAAAM wrote:
Tue 8 May 2018 07:18
Nothing idiotic about your jpegs, my friend. I find them quite charming, insightful and I couldn't imagine living in a world where they don't exist. =)
I'm glad ! here is another for you !

Suck My BRAAAM

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Tue 8 May 2018 13:48

Yes, Mr. Greene's reasoning (lack of) is all over the place...

First he created the Drama subforum: "This is where we'll move threads that devolve into personal debates about personalities or who was treated unfairly or whatever other stuff most people don't care about. First thread to go there is the Headshot thread".

At this point the thread was basically a gathering of the same trouble makers (naoml, schibor, DJ, Jimy HFire) insulting you, without any reason whatsoever. You didn't create the thread, You weren't there. The same old agitators saying the nastiest things about you and Mr. Greene had no problem with that.

Then you showed up to defend yourself and all the sudden Mr. Greene decides to impose his cough biased cough rules upon the few poor souls that dared to point how unfairly you were treated. And then it came the ban hammer. Any reasonable person would assume that the ban would go towards the real trouble makers (naoml, shitbor, Jimy Hfire) but instead he banned anyone who dared to question his poor moderation choices.

The real reason for all his crazy lack of judgement is that the moment you Samy decided to question his master Zimmer, you were doomed. Plain and simple. Having Zimmer in the forum brings a ton of fanboys and therefore a ton of traffic / money. He says he barely makes any cash with VIC but that's the greatest BS of all. We already made the calculations several times. Because of such unfortunate claims that Frederik had to leave, no one bought that crap. Don't make the same mistake, Mike. Musicians helping musicians my ass. He's a business man. I have no problem with him making money, I have a problem with him denying that he won't protect Zimmer at all costs because having Zimmer at VIC brings extra cash to the forum.

If not, prove me wrong and do the right thing: ban Naoml, Schibor and Jimmy Hellfire for breaking real forum rules (number 4 to be more specific). If you were REALLY fair, you'd ban Zimmer too.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Tue 8 May 2018 15:00

It's a perfect summary, there is nothing to add.