Farkle Friday Schedule

Mike's Worth it
Raph

Re: Farkle Friday Schedule

Post by Raph » Fri 5 Oct 2018 13:43

I will not be able to make it tonight (not because I'm not musically active anymore: all I can learn now will be useful when I'll get back to the studio). Just a matter of planning.

But I will send you positive thoughts ;-)

wbacer

Post by wbacer » Fri 5 Oct 2018 15:05

Farkle wrote: Thu 4 Oct 2018 02:17 Hi, everyone!

Apologies, August and September got away from me. But, we are back with another Farkle Friday!

This Friday, Oct 5, at 3 PM Eastern Time. The topic is borrowed from TheSoundBoard, there is a composing focus/challenge this month. So I'm going to take the thematic idea posted, and work on a cue with that thematic idea.

I don't know how it's going to turn out, I may stay in Sibelius, I may try to put something down in a template, I may just stare at the music and start drinking heavily. Regardless, you're all invited to watch me sweat, suffer, and imbibe! :)

Have a great day!

Mike
Hi Mike, I'd like to attend my first Farkle Friday but not sure where to go.Your past sessions have all been quite informative. Where can I find the URL?

Raph

Post by Raph » Fri 5 Oct 2018 15:15

Very simply : it will show on his YouTube channel at the beginning of the live stream.

wbacer

Post by wbacer » Fri 5 Oct 2018 15:18

raphael.badawi wrote: Fri 5 Oct 2018 15:15 Very simply : it will show on his YouTube channel at the beginning of the live stream.
Perfect, thank you.

Farkle

Post by Farkle » Wed 24 Mar 2021 19:49

I'm bored.... :)

And I don't feel like reprogramming Kontakt instruments today. So, I've been 3 weeks from Farkle Friday; time to get another one.

Any requests? I'm flexible. Nothing on the plate, so I can do whatever people are picking at.

Send me some suggestions, please! :)

Mike

Audioholic

Post by Audioholic » Thu 8 Apr 2021 03:59

Did you ever get around to an EIS video? Still think that’d be interesting.

Project Anvil

Post by Project Anvil » Thu 15 Apr 2021 14:05

I would really, really like to see how you built your custom kontakt patches (like for the sonic implants stuff), the reasoning behind it, stacking, etc. I would actually pay to see that.

Farkle

Post by Farkle » Thu 15 Apr 2021 20:44

Audioholic wrote: Thu 8 Apr 2021 03:59 Did you ever get around to an EIS video? Still think that’d be interesting.
I'm actually putting one together with Craig Sharmat, will probably be in 2 weeks. I'll ping the team!

Mike

Farkle

Post by Farkle » Thu 15 Apr 2021 20:45

macaroniman wrote: Thu 15 Apr 2021 14:05 I would really, really like to see how you built your custom kontakt patches (like for the sonic implants stuff), the reasoning behind it, stacking, etc. I would actually pay to see that.
Hey, thank you for the interest!

That would probably be a paid one, since I just did a paid one for ThinkSpace. I'm looking at putting together some very reasonable (under 30$) tuts about that stuff, putting it up on my (nonexistant) web site, etc. I'll keep you in the loop.

Regardless, it'll be a pain free price point. Just don't want to screw people over, haha! :)

Mike

Project Anvil

Post by Project Anvil » Fri 16 Apr 2021 00:00

Farkle wrote: Thu 15 Apr 2021 20:45
macaroniman wrote: Thu 15 Apr 2021 14:05 I would really, really like to see how you built your custom kontakt patches (like for the sonic implants stuff), the reasoning behind it, stacking, etc. I would actually pay to see that.
Hey, thank you for the interest!

That would probably be a paid one, since I just did a paid one for ThinkSpace. I'm looking at putting together some very reasonable (under 30$) tuts about that stuff, putting it up on my (nonexistant) web site, etc. I'll keep you in the loop.

Regardless, it'll be a pain free price point. Just don't want to screw people over, haha! :)

Mike
Not to worry, I am used to giving another Mike $30 for some classes (which I think is astounding value for money). That kind of money really is kind of the bare minimum I would be expecting to pay.