Farkle Friday Schedule

Mike's Worth it
raphael.badawi

Re: Farkle Friday Schedule

Post by raphael.badawi » Fri 5 Oct 2018 13:43

I will not be able to make it tonight (not because I'm not musically active anymore: all I can learn now will be useful when I'll get back to the studio). Just a matter of planning.

But I will send you positive thoughts ;-)

wbacer

Post by wbacer » Fri 5 Oct 2018 15:05

Farkle wrote:
Thu 4 Oct 2018 02:17
Hi, everyone!

Apologies, August and September got away from me. But, we are back with another Farkle Friday!

This Friday, Oct 5, at 3 PM Eastern Time. The topic is borrowed from TheSoundBoard, there is a composing focus/challenge this month. So I'm going to take the thematic idea posted, and work on a cue with that thematic idea.

I don't know how it's going to turn out, I may stay in Sibelius, I may try to put something down in a template, I may just stare at the music and start drinking heavily. Regardless, you're all invited to watch me sweat, suffer, and imbibe! :)

Have a great day!

Mike
Hi Mike, I'd like to attend my first Farkle Friday but not sure where to go.Your past sessions have all been quite informative. Where can I find the URL?

raphael.badawi

Post by raphael.badawi » Fri 5 Oct 2018 15:15

Very simply : it will show on his YouTube channel at the beginning of the live stream.

wbacer

Post by wbacer » Fri 5 Oct 2018 15:18

raphael.badawi wrote:
Fri 5 Oct 2018 15:15
Very simply : it will show on his YouTube channel at the beginning of the live stream.
Perfect, thank you.