Beware! VIC mods come this way...

The Ugliness of Double Standard and Ass-Kissing
User avatar
Audioholic
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu 19 Apr 2018 13:54

Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Audioholic » Fri 20 Dec 2019 19:36

Seeing an uptick in forum activity after a VIC mod tried to dox a user....I’ve got some fun screenshots to share about that...see Jdiggity is hanging out here now. What’s up brother?

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by FriFlo » Fri 20 Dec 2019 21:48

LOL Quoting Mike Greene from ViControl:
„ One note, since it's been suggested a few times - Staypuft is definitely not Headshot. One thing for sure about Samy is that he has a ton of integrity (almost to a fault!), so he would NEVER do something like this. As if he'd need to. He's crazy talented and would much rather prove that he could really do this with samples. (I really do wish he could be part of the forum, and if he's reading, my offer still stands.) Plus Samy's written English is entirely different. (Samy is French, and while his English is good, Staypuft's is better.)“

He banned me just a few months ago just for saying the spitfire player is inferior to kontakt ... Who is he trying to fool with his phony talk?

Jdiggity1
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri 11 May 2018 07:29

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Jdiggity1 » Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:15

Audioholic wrote:
Fri 20 Dec 2019 19:36
Seeing an uptick in forum activity after a VIC mod tried to dox a user....I’ve got some fun screenshots to share about that...see Jdiggity is hanging out here now. What’s up brother?
Hi there. Do I assume that my sheriff sticker forbids me from interacting here?

User avatar
Audioholic
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu 19 Apr 2018 13:54

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Audioholic » Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:17

Jdiggity1 wrote:
Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:15
Audioholic wrote:
Fri 20 Dec 2019 19:36
Seeing an uptick in forum activity after a VIC mod tried to dox a user....I’ve got some fun screenshots to share about that...see Jdiggity is hanging out here now. What’s up brother?
Hi there. Do I assume that my sheriff sticker forbids me from interacting here?
Never! We accept everyone and all opinions!

Jdiggity1
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri 11 May 2018 07:29

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Jdiggity1 » Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:17

Audioholic wrote:
Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:17
Jdiggity1 wrote:
Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:15
Audioholic wrote:
Fri 20 Dec 2019 19:36
Seeing an uptick in forum activity after a VIC mod tried to dox a user....I’ve got some fun screenshots to share about that...see Jdiggity is hanging out here now. What’s up brother?
Hi there. Do I assume that my sheriff sticker forbids me from interacting here?
Never! We accept everyone and all opinions!
Haha. what a relief!

User avatar
Suck My BRAAAM
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed 18 Apr 2018 13:37

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:25

What a big surprise, the VIC idiots can't tell the difference between a mockup and a real orchestral recording. LOL!! The forum has literally Virtual Instruments in the name, they waste their lives talking about sample libraries and can't tell the difference. Hysterical!

And Mike is a fucking hypocrite. Trying to sugar talk Sam and pretend he wasn't the mastermind behind headshot's public lynching. "I really do wish he could be part of the forum, and if he's reading, my offer still stands." The exact same thing he said to Daniel James only to tell Daniel later on to fuck off. Mike, you are a douchebag on a egotrip and you know it.

Audioholic please share the screenshots, the mods are now doing their usual cleanup job by editing and deleting posts to pretend nothing happened.

Here's a track I wrote last night while taking a dump inspired by the recent events. All virtual instruments, trust me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRsozft0nQ

User avatar
Audioholic
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu 19 Apr 2018 13:54

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Audioholic » Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:31

In the words of Samy:

Soon!

Lol

User avatar
Suck My BRAAAM
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed 18 Apr 2018 13:37

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:32

Haha! =)

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by FriFlo » Sat 21 Dec 2019 11:38

Suck My BRAAAM wrote:
Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:25
What a big surprise, the VIC idiots can't tell the difference between a mockup and a real orchestral recording. LOL!! The forum has literally Virtual Instruments in the name, they waste their lives talking about sample libraries and can't tell the difference. Hysterical!
THAT is in essence the true scandal, yet, none of those douchebags is talking about the fact that they needed some midi mockup artist with star status to figure out the fake ... In fact, the only person who even mentioned that embarrassing fact is our member Junior! Instead, they prefer to keep bashing the "bad guy" who did this to them ... what a sad echo chamber that place has become - increasingly so thanks to Mike Greene taking over!

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by FriFlo » Sat 21 Dec 2019 17:23

All of these people putting up funny pictures of the marshmallow man being roasted ... ha, ha, ha! Laughing my ass off!
I actually would like to put up this picture on Vi-Control, but unfortunately I can't ...


https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/51/f5e4.jpeg

(I don't get this to show up using the "image" tool ... however, you can see it as my avatar now :-) )

User avatar
Audioholic
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu 19 Apr 2018 13:54

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Audioholic » Sat 21 Dec 2019 22:11

That ghostbusters gif was actually pretty funny to me lmao.

User avatar
Suck My BRAAAM
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed 18 Apr 2018 13:37

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Sun 22 Dec 2019 16:49

Too funny lol You know who is not laughing?

Image

Because if someone purchased it based on Craig's demo it would be a frickin' miracle lmao

User avatar
Headshot
The Impartial
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun 1 Oct 2017 23:23

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Headshot » Sun 22 Dec 2019 23:08

FriFlo wrote:
Fri 20 Dec 2019 21:48
LOL Quoting Mike Greene from ViControl:
„ One note, since it's been suggested a few times - Staypuft is definitely not Headshot. One thing for sure about Samy is that he has a ton of integrity (almost to a fault!), so he would NEVER do something like this. As if he'd need to. He's crazy talented and would much rather prove that he could really do this with samples. (I really do wish he could be part of the forum, and if he's reading, my offer still stands.) Plus Samy's written English is entirely different. (Samy is French, and while his English is good, Staypuft's is better.)“

He banned me just a few months ago just for saying the spitfire player is inferior to kontakt ... Who is he trying to fool with his phony talk?
Suck My BRAAAM wrote:
Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:25
And Mike is a fucking hypocrite. Trying to sugar talk Sam and pretend he wasn't the mastermind behind headshot's public lynching.

I don't perceive hypocrisy here, however I think I'm quite efficient in its detection. And I'm not really the kind of guy you can fool with a few kind words.

Why did Mike feel the need to clarify the situation ? Why did he talk about my integrity while he could have only mentioned my limited English skills for instance?
Maybe Mike is also a human being lol who feels some guilt about what happened and who took here the opportunity to issue some disguised apologize.
Here is how I perceive the fact that he insisted on my integrity :"I apologize for calling you indirectly a malicious bastard, I know it's not true (and I know Hans didn't write the Final Game all by himself, everyone in Hollywood knows it)"

User avatar
Audioholic
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu 19 Apr 2018 13:54

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by Audioholic » Mon 23 Dec 2019 00:48

Headshot wrote:
Sun 22 Dec 2019 23:08
FriFlo wrote:
Fri 20 Dec 2019 21:48
LOL Quoting Mike Greene from ViControl:
„ One note, since it's been suggested a few times - Staypuft is definitely not Headshot. One thing for sure about Samy is that he has a ton of integrity (almost to a fault!), so he would NEVER do something like this. As if he'd need to. He's crazy talented and would much rather prove that he could really do this with samples. (I really do wish he could be part of the forum, and if he's reading, my offer still stands.) Plus Samy's written English is entirely different. (Samy is French, and while his English is good, Staypuft's is better.)“

He banned me just a few months ago just for saying the spitfire player is inferior to kontakt ... Who is he trying to fool with his phony talk?
Suck My BRAAAM wrote:
Sat 21 Dec 2019 01:25
And Mike is a fucking hypocrite. Trying to sugar talk Sam and pretend he wasn't the mastermind behind headshot's public lynching.

I don't perceive hypocrisy here, however I think I'm quite efficient in its detection. And I'm not really the kind of guy you can fool with a few kind words.

Why did Mike feel the need to clarify the situation ? Why did he talk about my integrity while he could have only mentioned my limited English skills for instance?
Maybe Mike is also a human being lol who feels some guilt about what happened and who took here the opportunity to issue some disguised apologize.
Here is how I perceive the fact that he insisted on my integrity :"I apologize for calling you indirectly a malicious bastard, I know it's not true (and I know Hans didn't write the Final Game all by himself, everyone in Hollywood knows it)"
That last part is hilarious - and in my mind - very plausible.

Staypuft, if we can agree on anything, is obviously the spawn of Hitler. A very bad man that took advantage of a community of brilliant geniuses.

Also... if Paul Thompson from SFA has proved anything: never let a good crisis go to waste.

User avatar
FriFlo
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon 16 Apr 2018 16:33

Re: Beware! VIC mods come this way...

Post by FriFlo » Mon 23 Dec 2019 14:30

I do think that Mike is a hypocrite. And I have tried to come to terms with him. I showed compassion for him being in a difficult spot, I asked him, if maybe his decision in banning me was a bit rushed and if we could try to start all over again. So, finally he lifted the forum ban. During the time my account was reinstated, I did not in any way try to push it to the limits. It was just coincidently that during that time I disliked a lot about Spitfire, so I posted that. The final chapter of that was my posts about the Spitfire Player (not a commercial thread, by the way, although IMO these shouldn't exist in a public forum anyway ...):
FriFlo said:
I cannot prove it, but from what I can see, the Spitfire player is years away from even the basic functionality and will probably never include stuff like multiscripts.
This sentence seems to have angered Paul Thompson so much, that he couldn't resist commenting with forum talk about his products in the most "objective way" he is capable of (he probably should know, it is smarter for the developer to stay out of that talk):
I’m sorry, but that’s just absolute nonsense! 😂
I just told him that I found his way of interfering with forum talk inappropriate and that he could answer to specific functions his software does not have and why I should buy a product with that player vs the Kontakt player with much more features and also reliability ... which brought Mike Greene to the table ...
If you're going to use the word "inferior" to describe someone's software, then I would expect a response exactly like what Paul gave you, and IMO he was smart to not engage you further.
I wrote it is inferior to Kontakt, so what? Is that a foul? Paul, on the other hand, wrote "ridiculous" without any reasoning ... I think there is no question, that this is once again a common user vs "VIP" moderation ...
It's not Paul's responsibility to give you (or anyone else) a detailed response to each criticism you put forth. Especially in your case, where you're someone who loves, loves, LOVES to argue, so that's going to lead to an endless string of responses from you, and Paul would end up thinking, "Why, oh why did I get myself into that discussion." (I've been there myself on that one.)
That is in no way objective, again ... you could write the same thing to both sides of the argument.
This, along with your little spat with Jay, is getting very tedious, so I'm going to ask that you stop posting in this thread (or related threads) unless you have something truly new to say AND if you can manage to say it in a way that is nice, as opposed to combative.
I never had a spat with Jay Asher, he just takes himself very important and keeps writing ridiculous things. In this case, he wrote that Spitfire might use their own player in order to be able to sell it for less money to their customers. I just objected that notion to be whishful thinking.
You can read everything in the actual thread:
https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... yer.85043/
Fun side fact: Staypuft also heavily attacked me in that thread for whatever reason ...
I think Paul was very polite by calling your silly speculations "nonsense". I would also add that you sound like a spoiled brat who wants to have the last word in a discussion you know nothing about. When you start speculating and making crazy assumptions about the business model of a company you are not part of, that's pretty much nonsense to me.

And this..............
"I cannot prove it, but from what I can see, the Spitfire player is years away from even the basic functionality and will probably never include stuff like multiscripts."

This is so stupid that it actually hurts my brain. You say you cannot prove it but from "what you can see" you know what Spitfire's development will or will not be. Seriously, stop trying to stir shit up, be the better man and apologize.Paul deserves more respect.
his motives are rather unclear to me, as in another instance, he trash talked about Spitfire ...
Anyway, after a warning not to post in this thread any more I just replied that my being part in the forum just doesn't make sense, if he would keep moderating me like that. He had just waited for this opportunity, almost to make a point ... add to that, he also posted stuff like that he actually liked me, as he banned me for the first time.
So, forgive me! But I cannot make my verdict on Mike Greene just based on how he reacts to you. There also is my personal interaction with him and that is hypocrisy at its finest ... why don't you follow his invitation to find out for yourself? :-)

Post Reply