PART 07 - "I Will Dig Up The Demo" - Must See ! (6 PARTS)

Headshot
The Impartial

Re: PART 10 - "I Will Dig Up The Demo" - Must See ! (6 PARTS)

Post by Headshot » Sun 13 May 2018 16:20

phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:16 Can you fuck yourself?

Yes I can, but what about your off topics ?
What about what you wrote about the doubling ?
phil_l wrote: Sat 12 May 2018 15:05 The trumpet doubling 2 octave below.. actually the only trumpet in this mockup is the one playing melody, what you hear below is bones and horns sounding pretty bad because of the samples. Funny educated composers like you dont hear that.

phil_l

Post by phil_l » Sun 13 May 2018 16:25

Headshot wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:20
phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:16 Can you fuck yourself?

Yes I can, but what about your off topics ?
What about what you wrote about the doubling ?
You need a cure man. against jealousy and Zimmer hate.
you'll see life from another pov after.

my last message , seriously . Obviously we all have to agree with Headshot to post on this forum so there's
no point on being here.

Strickland

Post by Strickland » Sun 13 May 2018 16:30

phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:25Obviously we all have to agree with Headshot to post on this forum so there's
no point on being here.
You can argue but not on supposed hate or love about a composer, just on the subject which in this topic is : Did HZ lie about his orchestration abilities and why did he claim to be able to orchestrate "The final game" alone when obviously he can't ?
Last edited by Strickland on Sun 13 May 2018 16:40, edited 2 times in total.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 13 May 2018 16:36

phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:25 my last message , seriously . Obviously we all have to agree with Headshot to post on this forum so there's
no point on being here.

You are unable to focus on the subject, and unable to understand a very simple notion : the cause-and-effect relationship.

From the very beginning, you only use off topics and personal attacks :
phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:25 You need a cure man. against jealousy and Zimmer hate.
you'll see life from another pov after.
I'm a crazy and jealous man, full of hate...why not, but the truth is that you are unable to contradict my arguments.

DarkestShadow

Post by DarkestShadow » Sun 13 May 2018 17:04

phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:16
Can you fuck yourself?
Everyone can! (well, except monks...)
phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:25 Obviously we all have to agree with Headshot to post on this forum so there's
no point on being here.
What does that mean? Don't you disagree with him since you are registered?
And if you are on Vi-Control and ask Mike Greene if he can fuck himself - you know that you would be permanently banned within minutes and you know that. And that wouldn't even be wrong.
Yet you are still here with an active account... yep, we all have to worship Headshot on every level to stay here. Looks like that. Mhm.
Last edited by DarkestShadow on Sun 13 May 2018 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
Lionel Schmitt

phil_l

Post by phil_l » Sun 13 May 2018 17:10

Strickland wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:30
phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:25Obviously we all have to agree with Headshot to post on this forum so there's
no point on being here.
You can argue but not on supposed hate or love about a composer, just on the subject which in this topic is : Did HZ lie about his orchestration abilities and why did he claim to be able to orchestrate "The final game" alone when obviously he can't ?
I'll try to answer one last time in the most honest way possible :

I don't care if he orchestrated or if he didnt orchestrate that piece.

It's not only this piece, but every soundtrack he did. He never orchestrated any of his soundtracks. How could he ? he doesn't read music.
He virtually-arranged his soundtracks if it's allowed to say that, and I'm sure in his mouth , orchestrating equal arranging a track on Cubase.

Yeah he lied but again, I don't give a fuck

When I eat food at a great chief restaurant, I'm more interested in how the food tastes, not who cooked it.

What the man says should not diminish the work and the evolution that he and his team
impregnated in modern film music.
For better or for worse...

Now HeadS, get back to writing actual music, I want to buy a CD from your music one day. You are talented.

END.

Strickland

Post by Strickland » Sun 13 May 2018 17:18

phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 17:10

It's not only this piece, but every soundtrack he did. He never orchestrated any of his soundtracks. How could he ? he doesn't read music.
Yeah he lied but again, I don't give a fuck
Thanks, that's the whole subject. Now if you don't care bout those two points, other people like all the members who insulted Headshot on VI-C DO care about it, that's the reason of those videos.
What the man says should not diminish the work and the evolution that he and his team
impregnated in modern film music.
For better or for worse...
So, just create a topic about that and we'll discuss on it.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 13 May 2018 17:19

phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 17:10 I don't care if he orchestrated or if he didnt orchestrate that piece.

I'm sorry Phil but you still don't get the point :
Headshot wrote: Fri 4 May 2018 00:21
The main problem was not :

should we care about the fact that HZ works with a huge amount of collaborators ?

but :

was it healthy to insult and banish someone who just didn't believe him ?

Because my approach aims mainly to reply to the crazy collective reaction to which some of you have participated.
Some of you behaved unfairly and will be soon confronted to their sins.
So, don't try to deny what you did with your pathetic : "we don't care if HZ didn't create that score alone !"

It's only a trick to avoid the problem.

The main problem was your insults, your double standard and your coward endorsement of censorship.

phil_l

Post by phil_l » Sun 13 May 2018 17:28

I never answered anything on that topic on VIC. I'm mainly a lurker.

I just firmly believe like I said that your first approach was a bit rude , that's all.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 13 May 2018 18:57

phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 17:28 I never answered anything on that topic on VIC. I'm mainly a lurker.
Ok
phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 17:28 I just firmly believe like I said that your first approach was a bit rude , that's all.
There is nothing wrong with being a bit rude when you know that someone said bullshit.
There is nothing more important than truth.
So you should not "judge" me for the way I reacted, but you should judge the one who has spread false informations.

Anyway, don't try to know if I'm crazy, jealous or hateful, just stay focused on the subject and everything will be fine.
I will not call you a moron just because you disagree, as long as you put arguments on the table.

Suck My BRAAAM

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Sun 13 May 2018 21:10

phil_l wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:16
Headshot wrote: Sun 13 May 2018 16:15 Can you confirm that you are Jimmy Hellfire ?
Can you fuck yourself?

Man what a fucking sad life you must have. Go find a psychologist , it's pretty urgent.

Phil L.
So salty.

You already showed you know nothing substantial about the subject we're discussing here and yet you keep trying to derail the thread with insults and other OT nonsense.

And still you are allowed to voice your limited thoughts and spew all this venom without any backlash from the forum owner. See the difference? Samy is so much better than what you think you are fighting for. Open your eyes, kid.

Olivier Calmel

Post by Olivier Calmel » Mon 14 May 2018 07:59

He virtually-arranged his soundtracks if it's allowed to say that, and I'm sure in his mouth , orchestrating equal arranging a track on Cubase.

When I eat food at a great chief restaurant, I'm more interested in how the food tastes, not who cooked it.
That's because you aren't part of professionnal team in music production.
The questions raised here are for professionnal musicians, because the craft does matter.
Of course, the general public doesn't care of how things are doing, thanks for this matter of point.
Fun is : you know HZ can't read music, you know HZ plays very badly piano, but you don't have any doubt about him playing all that stuff on his cubase ?
Really ? Even if you're not musician, I think and hope you could have a doubt.

Arko

Post by Arko » Thu 15 Nov 2018 11:33

Wow, I'm both amazed by the amount of energy you deployed to expose HZ's lie and shocked by the lie itself.
I enjoyed a few of his late scores, not knowing much about what was happening backstage. I particularly enjoyed the Inception and interstellar scores, but now, I don't know if he actually worked on the things I liked...

I wonder what the (educated) musicians working with him think about him bragging about his orchestrations skills on promotional videos (or on music forums...) and his masterclass.
They must see the obvious and talk with each other about it.
French indie game developer

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Thu 15 Nov 2018 13:30

Arko wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 11:33 Wow, I'm both amazed by the amount of energy you deployed
What really activated my "berserker mode" was not Hans's bullshit, but the way his stupid ass-kissers defended him.
The only way to show them how pathetic they were was to expose the truth, which required a considerable amount of time (knowing of course that they will deny it, as all cowards do).
Arko wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 11:33 I particularly enjoyed the Inception and interstellar scores, but now, I don't know if he actually worked on the things I liked...
He certainly participated but not in the proportions most people believe.

Arko wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 11:33 I wonder what the (educated) musicians working with him think about him bragging about his orchestrations skills on promotional videos (or on music forums...) and his masterclass.
They must see the obvious and talk with each other about it.
Bruce Fowler (his main orchestrator) defended him...hypocrisy rules. But I'm pretty sure they're making fun of him behind his back or at least, deep inside their souls...

In fact, no one should make fun of him because having managed to create such a myth with so little musical talent should call for admiration and respect.

Arko

Post by Arko » Thu 15 Nov 2018 14:39

Headshot wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 13:30 What really activated my "berserker mode" was not Hans's bullshit, but the way his stupid ass-kissers defended him.
I figured. And I felt for you while reading through. Particularly the monk praising HZ like a prophet haha ! That one was so over the top, that I laughed out loud (I actually laughed out loud a couple of time while watching your videos).
Headshot wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 13:30 The only way to show them how pathetic they were was to expose the truth, which required a considerable amount of time (knowing of course that they will deny it, as all cowards do).
I'm glad you exposed it anyway. It was very instructive.

Overall, I'm glad I found your forum. That's pretty much all that I've been searching in the VIC forum (I'm talking about the music making side, more than the controversial side).
Thanks ! :)
French indie game developer