PART 06 - Are You Ready For The Truth SUCKERS ? (5 PARTS)

DarkestShadow

Re: PART 06 - Are You Ready For The Truth SUCKERS ? (5 PARTS)

Post by DarkestShadow » Sun 6 May 2018 14:15

This mail however is quite attackable - you could've written and sent it to yourself!
I have have a hard time believing that you would go so far, but also a hard time Hz would just blatantly lie... *CONFLICT*
the demo he might have withheld because he really didn't want to continue this and suspected that you would go further and for example claim he (or Bruce or others) changed it up to match the original. He might have really just had enough, also after he confirmed for himself that it's the same as in the score...
Lionel Schmitt

Raph

Post by Raph » Sun 6 May 2018 14:23

I come to believe that by "every note", HZ means something different than Samy when he writes "every note". Like "lines and chords" = "every note". While for Samy "every note" = "all the voicings and dynamic markings and shit".

DarkestShadow

Post by DarkestShadow » Sun 6 May 2018 14:32

raphael.badawi wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:23 I come to believe that by "every note", HZ means something different than Samy when he writes "every note". Like "lines and chords" = "every note". While for Samy "every note" = "all the voicings and dynamic markings and shit".
Or he really does not hear a difference between the recordings and the demos because he really is a big Big Band noob! :P
Last edited by DarkestShadow on Sun 6 May 2018 14:35, edited 1 time in total.
Lionel Schmitt

Raph

Post by Raph » Sun 6 May 2018 14:35

Maybe he just hears the room and reverberation stuff :-D

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 14:40

DarkestShadow wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:15 This mail however is quite attackable - you could've written and sent it to yourself!
I have have a hard time believing that you would go so far, but also a hard time Hz would just blatantly lie... *CONFLICT*
I gave to everyone my real identity.

Hans Zimmer is a powerful multimillionaire.

The defamation law prohibits lies and false accusations.

Do you think I would be crazy enough to spread lies that way ?

Everything you see here is authentic and has been backed up in case of legal action against me.

DarkestShadow wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:15 the demo he might have withheld because he really didn't want to continue this and suspected that you would go further and for example claim he (or Bruce or others) changed it up to match the original.

I think you're overthinking this, just look at the facts.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 14:46

raphael.badawi wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:23 I come to believe that by "every note", HZ means something different than Samy when he writes "every note". Like "lines and chords" = "every note". While for Samy "every note" = "all the voicings and dynamic markings and shit".
It was from the beginning only about the notes.

Hans has been very clear and several times.
Verbatim transcription means : no modification or correction made by any orchestrators/arrangers

Of course there is no musical notation in midi informations, so it was never the question.

And concerning jazz voicings : if an orchestrator changes the note of a chord, it's no more a verbatim transcription.

DarkestShadow

Post by DarkestShadow » Sun 6 May 2018 14:50

Headshot wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:40
DarkestShadow wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:15 This mail however is quite attackable - you could've written and sent it to yourself!
I gave to everyone my real identity.

Hans Zimmer is a powerful multimillionaire.

The defamation law prohibits lies and false accusations.

Do you think I would be crazy enough to spread lies that way ?

Everything you see here is authentic and has been backed up in case of legal action against me.

DarkestShadow wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:15 the demo he might have withheld because he really didn't want to continue this and suspected that you would go further and for example claim he (or Bruce or others) changed it up to match the original.

I think you're overthinking this, just look at the facts.
Fair point with the defamation and how Hans could actually sue you with your name being public... It's actually not relevant enough to risk it so, indeed... hm. Especially when you informed him about the videos so he knows about it.

I wasn't overthinking though, I just proposed the might have wanted to just end it and go no further because he thought you might still not be happy with it... the demo.
Lionel Schmitt

Raph

Post by Raph » Sun 6 May 2018 14:55

Headshot wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:46
It was from the beginning only about the notes.

Hans has been very clear and several times.
Verbatim transcription means : no modification or correction made by any orchestrators/arrangers

Of course there is no musical notation in midi informations, so it was never the question.

And concerning jazz voicings : if an orchestrator changes the note of a chord, it's no more a verbatim transcription.
So we're clear that the MIDI mock-up would have to voice for example the saxophones correctly to be qualified as a verbatim work.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 15:01

raphael.badawi wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:55
So we're clear that the MIDI mock-up would have to voice for example the saxophones correctly to be qualified as a verbatim work.
Exactly. Not to speak about the famous "liberties" one of the orchestrators I questioned took.

And this interesting post (even if it does not constitute a proof) :
FriFlo wrote: Wed 2 May 2018 21:38 I totally agree with the notion that HZ couldn’t do what he does without his collaborators. I even saw from a famous orchestrator a cue that was orchestra with Bigband and just as complex as the mentioned example. The thing that was provided by HZ was a simple tune with basic harmonics laid out. The instruction was ‘just do the thing you are good at to fit that to the scene’! There was not even a piano layout for the arrangement and the tune was - well - let’s say simple, which is not bad in itself, but it became a terrific piece of scoring that only people with great skills can achieve. The credit was orchestrator, not even arranger or additional composer. All of this is legal in the US
DarkestShadow wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 14:50 Fair point with the defamation and how Hans could actually sue you... It's actually not relevant enough to risk it so, indeed... hm. Especially when you informed him about the videos so he knows about it.
And I did everything I could to avoid all this.

My analysis is not over yet, I still have a lot to say about that matter.

DarkestShadow

Post by DarkestShadow » Sun 6 May 2018 15:16

I'm actually curious what will happen now. I'm not sure anybody on Vi dares to discuss this subject again unless rctec brings it up himself. Wil he comment on that - maybe even here?
The smoothest way (unless he can prove you wrong) would be to admit things. Humans aren't perfect, they lie about things for many reasons - or they err and then cannot admit that when they find themselves confronted with it. Happened to me a lot... (he may have listened to the demo and thought "sounds pretty darn different from the score... uhm...", but then couldn't step back...)
Hm, hm....
Lionel Schmitt

Suck My BRAAAM

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Sun 6 May 2018 15:34

"Man, you drove me crazy: contradictions, inconsistencies, off-topics, overinterpretations... a nightmare."

Mr. Zimmer in a nutshell.

I'm still going through the second video but this quote was hilarious. And that little email exchange with one of his orchestrators... just WOW!

I understand Mr. big shot Hollywood superstar needs to defend his credibility, but doesn't he know that lies have short legs?

Suck My BRAAAM

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Sun 6 May 2018 15:44

Holy crap! Indeed the Kraken was released!

And sill 3 more videos to go? I don't think my body can take it.

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 15:54

hahaha
Take it easy mate, listen to your body !

Headshot
The Impartial

Post by Headshot » Sun 6 May 2018 15:58

DarkestShadow wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 15:16 (he may have listened to the demo and thought "sounds pretty darn different from the score... uhm...", but then couldn't step back...) Hm, hm....
That's a problem : he should have admitted the truth just because of the unfair insults I received.

I only asked him to state that he didn't orchestrate it all by himself, not that he did nothing !
I gave him a very elegant "exit door"...But he chose to comfort himself with the "forced" support of Bruce, and to taunt me publicly a few months later.

DarkestShadow wrote: Sun 6 May 2018 15:16 I'm actually curious what will happen now. I'm not sure anybody on Vi dares to discuss this subject again unless rctec brings it up himself. Wil he comment on that - maybe even here?
The smoothest way (unless he can prove you wrong) would be to admit things.
In my opinion, they will deny and continue to distord reality by using fallacious reasonings and off topics.
The most famous one will be of course : "we don't care if HZ didn't orchestrate it all by himself ! he is so kind, he works so hard !"

They will minimize everything in order to continue praising their god and there is no doubt that they will continue to call me crazy and arrogant.

That's why I said that HZ is more than a composer : he is a religion, he is...THE ONE : http://www.modernity-sucks.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=169

Suck My BRAAAM

Post by Suck My BRAAAM » Sun 6 May 2018 16:02

hahahahahaha dude you should totally do a series "Yoda rants"

And yeap, what I've said before... Verta had a horse in this race. The sad thing is that he did not even get any work from Hans after sucking miles of german certified cock™, only a sad little footnote in a forum signature.

All that jizz in vain, eeeew...